is an engineered product for sealing pipes
through walls, floors, manholes and casings.
Link-Seals are the
fast, modern way to seal pipe penetrations up to
are available in alloy or stainless steel and
special "Pyro-Pac" models provide up to
3-hour protection against flame, smoke, gases,
- Installs in up to 75% less time compared
to lead-oakum joints, mastics or casing boots.
- Provides positive hydrostatic sealing
rated to 20 psig.
- Link-Seal is
a permanent seal designed to resist ozone,
sunlight and a wide variety of chemicals.
- Seals any type of pipe (cast iron,
plastic, copper, etc.)
- Compensates for misalignment by allowing
some angular and off-center pipe conditions and
still seals effectively.
- Steel and plastic wall sleeves.
- Cell-cast pipe penetration hole forms.
* For more information on Link-Seals
visit PSI Thunderline/Link-Seal
website at www.linkseal.com.